Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My Advice to Governor Northam
 
Statement to be made by the GovernorI will resign as Governor for putting black shoe polish on my face as a student 35 years ago--the very same day President Donald Trump resigns as President for separating Latino children from their parents at the border last year; for racist comments he has made repeatedly as a candidate and as President, for his defense of white supremacists in Charlottesville, and for his comments on the bus about what he likes to do with beautiful women because he is famous.  Any by the way, all of you politicians in the Democratic Party who have been calling sanctimoniously for my resignation?  Prove you don't have a double standard by asking Trump to resign in the same statement you make asking me to resign. Frankly, I don't think you have the guts to do this.

No comments: