Wednesday, February 23, 2022


Who is the Victim Here?  Marianna Anaya or Sen. Ivey-Soto?



Who Was Victimizing Who Back then?  And Today?

Drum Roll: The Band Plays the Washington Post March (click here to listen)

Now enters Marianna Anaya, a lobbyist for the dark money interests behind the Center for Civic Policy, a non-New Mexico, Liberal Leftist organization with small pockets of money for local community organizations to push national liberal agendas.  She was also President of EMERGE NM, a feminist organization pushing for more female candidates for office.

Anaya speaks:  "OMG!  Senator Ivey-Soto, a Cuban American who speaks Spanish better than I do, after he disagreed with me about a bill this year I was trying to push, I just couldn't keep quiet anymore:  I have to reveal he actually tried to pinch me in the ass seven years ago!  The shame!  He must resign immediately!"  I've hired a lawyer!"

The picture fades:  Now the music plays the old Dragnet theme: (click here to listen)

I belong to a gym in Santa Fe.  When I am in Santa Fe, in the mornings a bunch of us old farts, anglos and hispanos and an oriental, sometimes get to talking. Some of us are more on the liberal side, some on the conservative side.  We all agree emphatically state political leadership hasn't got a clue.  When I get up there this week or next, how sympathetic do you think we might be to the idea of Ivey Soto yielding to this demand for his resignation?

No comments: